Good Morning UTK Chapter of Gamma Beta Phi!!

Our last chapter meeting for the year is this Thursday, Dec. 5th at 5:30 pm, Alumni Memorial Building (AMB). We will celebrate our GBP December Graduates and also collect and make items for the local communities members in need.

GBP GIVE BACK MONTH (Free GBP T-Shirt when you attend the Dec 5th Chapter Meeting) (click Here to sign-up to attend)

Gamma Beat Phi Honor Society National Convention is February 21st - February 22nd, 2020 and will be in Hilton Head, SC. If you are interested in attending please sign-up here!

Look forward to seeing all at the Dec. chapter meeting!!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg