Good Morning UTK Chapter of GBP!!

Gamma Beat Phi Honor Society National Convention is February 21st - February 22nd, 2020 and will be in Hilton Head, SC

Our chapter will help to support interested students on paying his/her registration fee a cost of $95. The reminder cost will be for hotel and transportation by coach bus, which is $120 per student.

GBP GIVE BACK MONTH (Free GBP T-Shirt when you attend the Dec 5th Chapter Meeting) (click Here to sign-up to attend)

With the spirit of holidays, let's give back to our communities that surround the University of Tennessee. Bring items to our next chapter meeting (December 5th, Alumni Memorial Building (AMB) room 158) so we can give to the our neighborhood community mission organization (i.e. KARM):

  1. Coats for the Cold  - 1 point for each cold weather item brought
  2. Food for the Needy - 1 point for each food item brought (see list of nonperishable items)
  3. Blankets for the Homeless – 1 point for each blanket made!!

GBP social - We will be making blankets in our next chapter meeting!!! Don't miss out this opportunity.

Thank you all.

See you soon!

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg