Welcome Back to Rocky Top Gamma Beta Phi!

We are going to have our first meeting Thursday, September 5th from 5:30 – 6:30 in Alumni Memorial Building (AMB) 158. In this meeting we are going to introduce our new executive board, go over chapter information and discuss semester chapter events. Specifically we will cover:

1.       How to join VOLink

2.       Community Service/Volunteer Point System (VOLink)

3.       UTK GBP Committee Sign-up

Please note upcoming 2019 – 2020 chapter meetings are listed below and we will meet the first Thursday of each month (reminder emails will be sent and posted on VOLink):

October 3rd – 5:30 to 6:30 pm

November 7th – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (Homecoming)

December 5th – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm   (End of the year Fall Graduation Celebration)

January 2nd – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (Welcome Back)

February 6th – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (Gamma Beta Phi National Convention Month)

March 5th  – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm

April 2nd – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm

May 7th – 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (End of the year Spring Graduation Celebration)

We look forward to seeing all of you September 5th @ 5:30 in AMB 158.

Any further questions contact either our:

Chapter Advisor: Dr. Sharon Jean-Philippe ([log in to unmask])

President: Phoenix Van Zutphen ([log in to unmask])

Vice President: Lauren Bock ([log in to unmask])

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Urban Forestry

Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries

2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science

https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg