Welcome Back to Rocky Top Gamma Beta Phi!

We are going to have our first meeting Thursday, September 5th from 5:30 - 6:30 in Alumni Memorial Building (AMB) 158. In this meeting we are going to introduce our new executive board, go over chapter information and discuss semester chapter events. Specifically we will cover:

1.       How to join VOLink

2.       Community Service/Volunteer Point System (VOLink)

3.       UTK GBP Committee Sign-up

Please note upcoming 2019 - 2020 chapter meetings are listed below and we will meet the first Thursday of each month (reminder emails will be sent and posted on VOLink):

October 3rd - 5:30 to 6:30 pm
November 7th - 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (Homecoming)
December 5th - 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm   (End of the year Fall Graduation Celebration)
January 2nd - 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (Welcome Back)
February 6th - 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (Gamma Beta Phi National Convention Month)
March 5th  - 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
April 2nd - 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
May 7th - 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (End of the year Spring Graduation Celebration)

We look forward to seeing all of you September 5th @ 5:30 in AMB 158.
Any further questions contact either our:
Chapter Advisor: Dr. Sharon Jean-Philippe ([log in to unmask])
President: Phoenix Van Zutphen ([log in to unmask])
Vice President: Lauren Bock ([log in to unmask])

Sharon Jean-Philippe, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Urban Forestry
Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries
2431 Joe Johnson Dr., 274 Ellington Plant Science
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UTIA.jpg]