Hey everyone!

GBP will be picking up litter along the Tennessee River and the Knoxville Greenway this weekend, Saturday April 6th from 12-4 pm<x-apple-data-detectors://0>.

You have the opportunity to earn up to 4 points, you can come whenever works for you and stay as long as you like. All cleaning supplies will be provided, there will also be cold drinks and light snacks. Please remember to sign in when you arrive and sign out when you leave, for each hour you participate you will earn 1 point. Friends, family and pets are welcome to join.

The sign-in and supply table will be on the Greenway near the intersection of Neyland Drive and Joe Johnson Drive. There is a sidewalk that leads right onto the Greenway. On the map attached the sidewalk is a yellow star, we will be meeting where the red arrow is pointing, and we will be cleaning up the Greenway which is the green line on the map.

We hope to see you there!

***We will also be doing another campus cleanup on April 12th from 4:15-5:15 pm<x-apple-data-detectors://1> before the next GBP chapter meeting. I will send out an email about that on Friday.***

Sent from my iPhone