Hello Everyone!

Our last GBP service project of the semester will be this Friday, April 12th, from 4:15-5:15 pm. We will meet at HSS 207 and we will cleanup around campus until the general body meeting.

All supplies will be provided, make sure to wear comfortable shoes. You will have the opportunity to earn 1 point from this event.

We hope to see you all there!

***If you are the liaison for your committee please email this message out to your committee.***

K.C. Mote

PhD Candidate ║ University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Department of Chemistry ║ Sheng Dai Laboratory