This a reminder that if you have not turned in your Enrollment Certification Form for the Spring, 2019 semester, now is the time to do so.

 If you have turned in your enrollment certification form for spring you should have an automated email from VA Once showing that we have reported your enrollment for spring. Please look for your automated email from VA once. If you have not turned in the enrollment form I have attached one to this email. Please fill it out and return it to our office by email, fax, or in person. Remember the enrollment form must be turned in each semester to receive benefits.

I hope you all have had a great semester and we look forward to seeing you all in the Spring!! And if you are graduating, congratulations!!

Have a great holiday season!

-Tom

[http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Thomas (Tom) Cruise