Thank you all for sharing!
To further encourage you, I've emailed both Senators and texted my contacts in their staff. The link ALA provides is VERY easy to use. It takes only a moment, and they give you a prepared email you can edit if you choose. Emailing both senators took less than 3 minutes. I strongly urge you to click this link and send a quick email to them. Let's show DC that we are a united group of strong advocates.

Best,
Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS
Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association
(931) 619-7863