Sorry for cross posting, but I really need to be sure I reach all who are
using RFID technology in their libraries.

We were planning to implement the technology in the next couple of years,
so I wanted to hear from you who currently use it. I have a few questions
for you:
1. Please tell me all the ways you use the technology: book drop check in?
inventory? etc.
2. Do you feel the cost is worth the benefits?
3. What system did you purchase? Does it work well with your ILS? What ILS
do you use?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Seasons Greetings. (Take your pick)  :)

--
Dinah Harris, Director
Jackson-Madison County Library

<http://www.facebook.com/JMCLibrary/>