AMAK Luncheon One Week Away! Register Now at Early Bird Rate!

Below is your invitation to the December AMA Knoxville lunch program featuring the Commissioner of Tennessee Department of Tourism Development, Kevin Triplett.

Should be an interesting, informative program about how our state is marketing one of its largest industries to national and international audiences.

See you at Calhoun’s on the River this coming Tuesday!

—Lee

Lee Hume

Senior Art Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Office of Communications & Marketing

91 Communications Building

Communications.utk.edu

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/87ce8f25ff95a7f203c76c0ab/images/47662b23-df38-45d4-8005-9b2f50193f4b.png

We hope you can join us for this upcoming AMA Knoxville event!

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b43f439896f63fa50cf56c21b/images/67b2e2c2-aa14-40c9-9420-bd8f21ccc695.jpg

ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY!
Register Now at Early Bird Rate!

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b43f439896f63fa50cf56c21b/images/efdb6261-9f08-4651-81e7-45f70fa1b95b.png

[Check out the video ^^^]

Marketing Tennessee to an International Audience - Featuring: Commissioner Kevin Triplett, Tennessee Department of Tourist Development

Tennessee has seen the highest growth rate for international arrivals in the U.S. in 2017, according to Tourism Economics, a leader in providing credible tourism analysis for hundreds of destinations.

Learn how Commissioner Triplett and his team at the Department for Tourist Development market Tennessee to an international audience at this exciting AMA Knoxville luncheon!

Click here to register.

December

12

Calhoun's on the River
400 Neyland Drive

11:30 a.m. - Noon:
Networking & Lunch Served

Noon - 1:00 p.m.:
Program

EARLY BIRD TICKETS:

$25 for AMA members | $35 for guests

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/87ce8f25ff95a7f203c76c0ab/images/03c9e5d8-4a2f-471e-b646-37327134c2b0.png

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/87ce8f25ff95a7f203c76c0ab/images/47662b23-df38-45d4-8005-9b2f50193f4b.png

UPCOMING EVENTS

Dec. 12
December Luncheon - Marketing Tennessee to an International Audience
Featuring: Commissioner Kevin Triplett, Tennessee Department of Tourist Development
Calhoun's on the River, 400 Neyland Drive
11:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Register Now!

ANNUAL PARTNERS

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b43f439896f63fa50cf56c21b/images/1d353b1b-4a39-497f-8453-8a932e93c75c.png

Website

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Copyright © 2018 American Marketing Association Knoxville
All rights reserved.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
American Marketing Association Knoxville · PO Box 52205 · Knoxville, TN 37950-2205 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

https://amaknoxville.us2.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=b43f439896f63fa50cf56c21b&id=055c68c017&e=13d0a4c197