Dear IS Faculty and PhD students,

In the spirit of creating more connections between IS faculty and PhD students, we are hosting a lunchtime meet-up to share research interests and exchange ideas!

Date: November 29th, 12:30-1:30 p.m.

Location: Scripps Theater

Emcee: Dr. Wade Bishop

Format: Two-minute, two-slide presentations with food!

Each person (faculty and students) will have two minutes to present a maximum of two slides about their research interests/projects/ideas.

Even if you are just getting started with your research program, this is a great place to 'float' your ideas and interests, and get feedback from faculty and other students.

You will need to send your slides to Dr. Wade Bishop by noon on November 28th. He will compile all slides into one master deck, which will be used to facilitate the presentations.

We hope to see you there.  Please let us know of your intentions to attend and of any dietary preferences:  https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aY7mEMSywOfAl3n

Please RSVP by Friday, November 23rd so that we have a good count for ordering food!

Sincerely,

SIS Director's Research Advisory Council (Drs. Suzie Allard, Wade Bishop, Diane Kelly and Carol Tenopir)

---

Diane Kelly, Professor and Director
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Dr., Suite 451
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Telephone: 865-974-5882

[log in to unmask]" alt="facebook30">       [log in to unmask]" alt="instagramupdated">       [log in to unmask]" alt="twitter30">       [log in to unmask]" alt="linkedinlogo30">
[log in to unmask]" alt="spacer">
[log in to unmask]" alt="School of Information Sciences - Shortcut-2Line">