Apologies for the previous email, non-intended response to all.
David

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 11:26 PM Ariel, Ellen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [image: Image result for green tree frog art]Hi Everyone,
>
> The next International Symposium on Ranavirus will be in Townsville,
> Australia 4th to 6th of June 2019.
>
> Although we consider it the centre of the universe, some of you may travel
> a fair distance and wish to stay on after the conference to enjoy a visit
> to the natural wonders of the region such as the Great Barrier Reef and the
> rainforest.
>
> Website registrations will be open January 2019, but a good idea to claim
> the dates now and start planning ahead.
>

> We look forward to welcoming you
>

> Cheers
>
> Ellen
>

> Associate Professor Ellen Ariel
>
> College of Public Health, Medical and Veterinary Sciences
>
> James Cook University, Townsville 4811, QLD Australia
>
> Ph: +61 747 81 4123
>
> Mobile +61 042 7797 645

> https://www.instagram.com/jcuturtlehealthresearch/
>
> https://www.facebook.com/JCUTurtleHealthResearch
>
> https://mobile.twitter.com/JCUTurtleHealth/
>
> http://www.turtlehealthresearch.org/

"It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place."

Dr. David Lesbarrères, Associate Professor / Professeur agrégé
Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies / Doyen, Faculté des études supérieures

Genetic & Ecology of Amphibians Research Group (GEARG)
Department of Biology - Laurentian University

http://gearg.jimdo.com/

935 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 2C6, Canada
<https://maps.google.com/?q=935+Ramsey+Lake+Road,+Sudbury,+Ontario+P3E+2C6,+Canada&entry=gmail&source=g>
phone: 705-675-1151 <7056751151> ext. 3232
Fax: 705-671-3840 <7056713840> @sudburyfrog