University of Georgia

From: Deborah Murray Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 3:32 PM To: Laura Perry Johnson <[log in to unmask]> Subject: job announcement

Laura,

Attached is the job announcement for my position. I just received it this morning. Please feel free to share it with anyone you think would be a good candidate.

Debbie Murray

Deborah Murray EdD

Associate Dean for Extension and Outreach

College of Family and Consumer Sciences

University of Georgia

224 Dawson Hall

Athens, Georgia 30602-2622