Dear Geographers and Sustainers:

You may be interested in the opportunity below.  If so, sign up right now to try to get a place.  I imagine that spots will fill quickly!

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography
304 Burchfiel Geography Building
1000 Phillip Fulmer Way
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996-0925  U.S.A.

phone: (865) 974-6030
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://geography.utk.edu/about-us/faculty/dr-sally-horn/

Curious about opportunities within the field of environment & conservation here in Tennessee? Don't miss out on our next VOLTrek!!!

What: VOLTrek to TN Dept. of Environment & Conservation
When: November 9, 2018, 9am-1pm
Where: Norris Dam State Park
Who: any undergraduate and graduate student interested in environment or conservation!

Don't miss this opportunity to network with the TDEC staff, learn about student internship opportunities in all of their divisions, and tour Norris Dam! Once you sign up, you will receive further instructions on where to meet on Friday. We will depart from campus on Friday morning and return that afternoon (shuttle service will be provided!)

It's free to sign up and open to all majors, classifications and degree levels. However, you must RSVP via Handshake and submit your answers to three short essay questions ASAP, as space is limited. Please note that by signing up you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to our Non-Attendance Policy. NOTE: If you need an excuse letter for class, we can provide you with one!

If you have questions, email Kertesha Riley at
[log in to unmask]. Looking forward to seeing you there!