Dear All,

 In case any of you is interested in doing research/work abroad in the near future, these sessions can give you some

information about how to go about this.  These are great opportunities, please consider going if you would like to

possibly do research or work internationally.

ONSF will lead a couple of sessions this week as part of International Education Week (IEW), a joint initiative of the Department of State and Department of Education to promote international education and exchange. Here is a link to the I-House’s scheduled events for IEW on campus next week: https://ihouse.utk.edu/iew/ And … below is information on two sessions ONSF is specifically doing as part of IEW—on Tuesday and on Thursday. Please share this announcement with your students and colleagues as you see fit! The Thursday session is especially geared toward students who would like to apply for the Fulbright (and our ONSF Exploration Grant) in the next application cycle.

Tuesday, November 13th: 4:00 – 5:00pm. Introduction to International Scholarships and Fellowships (I-House Community Room)

In celebration of International Education Week, join the UT Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships for an introductory session on international awards to fund study, research, and internships abroad, from the Critical Language Scholarship and Boren Awards to the Fulbright and DAAD RISE. All undergraduates are welcome—from first-years to graduating seniors!

Thursday, November 15th: 5:30 – 6:30pm. Fulbright Student Program and ONSF Exploration Grant (Hodges 213)

The Fulbright is the largest US international exchange program providing opportunities for students to undertake year-long, fully-funded post-graduate research, arts projects, graduate study, or teaching in one of 140+ countries around the world. In celebration of International Education Week, join the UT Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships to learn more about the Fulbright and our Exploration Grant Program, which supports current UT undergraduate students in their efforts to plan for, research, and establish connections abroad to enhance their Fulbright plans. This session is especially geared toward students who would like to apply for the Fulbright in the next application cycle.

Many thanks,

Andrew

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Andrew Seidler
Director

Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships
317 Greve Hall

+1 865.974.3518
https://onsf.utk.edu/

Get started with ONSF today!