In case you do or do not receive the Library Journal thought I would pass along the information that Library Journal is seeking nominees for the “Movers & Shakers 2019” award.    This is the 17th annual edition of 50-plus up-and-coming individuals who are innovative, creative and making a difference.   Learn more or submit your nominations to:   https://lj.libraryjournal.com/movers/nominations.php with postmark deadline:  November 2, 2018.

We have so many talented library folks in the southeastern area, why not take a few moments to do an online nomination for someone in your library or library association that would fit the profile to be a LJ Mover & Shaker -- class of 2019.    FYI or delete.

Sue Knoche

Medical Library Assistant; Cataloging, serials, acquisitions

ETSU Quillen College of Medicine Library

Johnson City, TN   37614

e-mail: [log in to unmask]