Hello All:

This might be too late notice but Betty Davidson is trying to recruit additional ranavirus talks at the annual ASU Amphibian Disease meeting that Jim Collins and her host.  If you’re able to make it to Tempe at the end of the month and can present on ranaviruses, please send Betty an email soon.

Best, Matt

From: Elizabeth Davidson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 6:29 PM

Subject: Final date!

If you wanted to send a title for a talk at the meeting but haven't done so, we have to get them in by Wed Oct 17 so we can put the final program together.  We have a nice set of talks so far, but it would be good to have 1 or 2 more on Ranaviruses.  Send us your titles!

Betty and Jim.

Subject: 2018 meeting!

SAVE THE DATE!
The best date for our annual Amphibian Disease meeting here at Arizona State University appears to be October 27, 2018.  As usual, it will begin Saturday Oct. 27 early morning and run until ca. noon on Sunday Oct. 28.  Dinner will be at the University Club on Saturday evening.  Looking forward to hearing about all your research!
Betty Davidson, Jim Collins.