Please share with job boards and interested candidates. Thanks!
Anne

MD Logo.png

facebook_logo.jpg twitter_logo.jpg

dnr.maryland.gov

Anne Hairston-Strang

Associate Director, MD Forest Service

Department of Natural Resources

580 Taylor Ave., E-1

Annapolis, MD 21401

410-260-8501 (office)

443-875-7387 (cell)

Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.