Freight Transportation Stakeholders:

I wanted to inform you the October Talking Freight webinar, scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday, October 16th), has been postponed.  The tentatively-identified speakers for the originally-planned topic, which would have focused on the CSCMP State of Logistics Report, could not confirm their availability, and I was not able to secure speakers for an alternate topic in time for the scheduled 10/16/18 webinar.  I’m currently in the process of lining up speakers for a couple of alternate topics; one of those webinars is currently planned to take place on the November Talking Freight webinar date (Wednesday, November 14th; the date is being moved forward a week due to Wednesday 11/21 falling the day before Thanksgiving), and the other will hopefully take place in the next few weeks, either at the end of October or sometime in November.  Jennifer Symoun with Toxcel will send you the official notice once the next webinar is scheduled.

Thank you for your interest in the Talking Freight webinar series.

Carl L. (Chip) Millard III

FHWA Office of Freight Management and Operations

USDOT HQ E84-471

1200 New Jersey Avenue SE

Washington, DC 20590

Phone: 202-366-4415

E-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]