Sharing as a FYI.

CMM

From: DOSTER, CHRISTINE L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; Chris Mcclendon <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Loerch, Steven Christopher <[log in to unmask]>; DOSTER, CHRISTINE L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Penn State College of Ag Sciences Extension Director and Associate Dean position announcement

Sent on behalf of Dr. Steven Loerch

Colleagues,

The Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences is seeking a deep and diverse pool of qualified applicants for the position of Director of Extension and Associate Dean. The position announcement with application instructions is attached. Please forward this announcement to qualified candidates and help use recruit a skilled and dynamic leader for this important position.  Please contact me if you have questions. We intend to begin reviewing applications in early December. Thanks for your help!

Steve

Dr. Steven C. Loerch

Senior Associate Dean

College of Agricultural Sciences

The Pennsylvania State University

201 Ag Administration

University Park, PA  16802

Our students, alumni, discovery research, and extension programs impact all Pennsylvanians

WE ARE:

PENN STATE