From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jill Williams
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 5:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Agent salaries

Hello from Arkansas Extension!

Would everyone be willing to share with me whether you do or do not use salary worksheets for your starting County Agent salaries?  If so, would you be willing to share them with me?  If not, would you share with me what ranges or techniques you use to determine starting salaries for your County Agent position?  Thanks all!

Jill Williams, PHR

Employment Manager

University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service

2301 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204

501-671-2149 (office)

501-671-2251 (fax)

Applicant Jobs Portal:  http://jobs.uaex.edu