All – Please see Dani’s note below. Be sure to send her your updated resume at the email below. You are welcome to join us for the part of GEOG311 lab when Dani and her supervisor will be speaking to my class (Friday Nov 2, labs in BGB 405).

MC

From: "Dami, Danielle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 3:03 PM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS Analyst Job

Hi Michael,

We are looking for a GIS Analyst to join Wood’s Water and Technology Branch in Nashville, TN for ideally December or as soon as possible. However,  we are even open to looking at candidates to hire for Spring 2019 at this moment as well. I know I have reached out to you before, but our branch has constantly been growing with new projects so we are continuing to look for new people to add to our team.

Ideally we are looking for someone who will work well in a team setting and be genuinely excited and enthusiastic about pushing technical limits to find new solutions for our engineering related projects and clients. The candidate will need familiarity with ArcGIS 10.X, but any additional technical experience or other programs are beneficial. Although we are in the Water Group, our office works on various projects from railroads to CADD to website development to hazard mitigation and more. All of which, a GIS Analyst is at the core.

I know this is a bit last minute, but I was wondering if you could spread the word to any students that would be interested in working in Nashville as a GIS Analyst. Since I am going to be in Knoxville on Nov 2nd to present in your class, my manager wanted me to speak to any students who were interested in the job afterwards or before.

Students who are interested should send me their resume ahead of time to this email: [log in to unmask] or they can give them to be in person on Nov 2nd.  I know some students might not be available during the time of your lab classes so anyone who is concerned with the timing, can also set up a quick meeting with me on Friday. They can email me to coordinate.

Thank you again and if you have any questions or concerns let me know!

Best,

Danielle

Danielle H. Dami

GIS Analyst

Environment and Infrastructure Solutions
Direct: +1 (615) 577 7024

Note: Amec Foster Wheeler E&I is now part of Wood.
www.woodplc.com

This message is the property of John Wood Group PLC and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and is intended only for the named recipient(s). Its contents (including any attachments) may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. Unauthorized use, copying, distribution or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited. We assume no responsibility to persons other than the intended named recipient(s) and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions which are a result of email transmission. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to the sender and confirm that the original message and any attachments and copies have been destroyed and deleted from your system.

If you do not wish to receive future unsolicited commercial electronic messages from us, please forward this email to: [log in to unmask] and include “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. If applicable, you will continue to receive invoices, project communications and similar factual, non-commercial electronic communications.

Please click http://www.woodplc.com/email-disclaimer for notices and company information in relation to emails originating in the UK, Italy or France.

As a recipient of an email from a John Wood Group Plc company, your contact information will be on our systems and we may hold other personal data about you such as identification information, CVs, financial information and information contained in correspondence. For more information on our privacy practices and your data protection rights, please see our privacy notice at https://www.woodplc.com/policies/privacy-notice