From NETGIS.

From: David Light <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 2:42 PM
Subject: FW: [I] NETGIS - GIS Technician job opportunity in Asheville, NC

Job opening shared by Sarah Sheldon.

Thanks Sarah!

David S. Light, GISP
Eastman Chemical Company
Utilities Division
GIS Program Coordinator
Phone (423) 229-2189, Cell (423) 276-6569

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

NETGIS President

TNGIC Board of Directors - President Elect

If you no longer wish to receive emails from NETGIS, reply to this note with “unsubscribe”.

Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.