Graduate TAs and Faculty – Please share this announcement with your students.

Undergrads – Please see below.

Attention Undergraduates--

The UT Alliance for Geographers and Sustainers (UTAGS) -- formerly known as Club Geography -- will be hosting an Advising Party for all students in our Department.

Date: Thursday, October 18th

Location: BGB room 104

The party will be split into two sessions:

  • Morning session: 9:00 am - 10:30 am with coffee and breakfast snacks
  • Afternoon session: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm with snacks

We will have Geography advisors available to you during both sessions

Melissa Hinten, our Sustainability advisor, will be available during the morning session only.

Print off your DARs report and bring it with you so that you can discuss potential class schedules and get answers to questions about your course requirements. We hope attendees will take this chance to share with one another about the classes and professors they have enjoyed in our Department.

Thank you and hope to see you there!

Emily Craig

Co-president of UTAGS