All – Please see the email below and the attached PDF for details about fall and spring opportunities with TNGIC. Thanks to our very own Emily Craig for serving as the student liaison for the TNGIC Board of Directors.

MC

From: TNGIC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, October 29, 2018 at 12:53 PM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ATTN - TNGIC Student Opportunities

http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?a=1109564192630&r=3&c=2bdee6e0-3d17-11e7-9491-d4ae52a6892e&d=1131481681527&ch=2c11ddc0-3d17-11e7-94a7-d4ae52a6892e&ca=b4f7695e-6da9-4c3a-b9ec-bd8d706fb86b&o=https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/s.gif

TNGIC - Tennessee Geographic Information Council

TNGIC Transparent Logo

10/29/2018

Join Our Mailing List

Greetings from TNGIC!

My name is Emily Craig, and I am the new student liaison to the Tennessee Geographic Information Council (TNGIC), the premier professional organization for coordination and promotion of GIS efforts across the state. As student liaison, I am working to bolster undergraduate and graduate participation in TNGIC's opportunities for pre-professional development. I'm emailing you in hopes that you can circulate to the students in your Geography/GIS program the attached PDF flyer, which contains information about some fast-approaching TNGIC conference dates that they might be interested in attending. These conferences are a great first step into GIS for those who are just beginning or are interested in the subject, but they are also a valuable tool for those already looking for GIS jobs or to present research.

If you know of another contact at your school that would be better for circulating this flyer and/or any further emails to students, please let me know at my email address below.

Email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help!

Emily Craig - TNGIC Student Liaison

Janet Light

TNGIC Office Manager

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

TNGIC, PO Box 330906 , Nashville, Tennessee 37203

Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif