Hello, campus communicators.

We look forward to seeing you at the UT Police Department tomorrow and Friday for the LiveSafe training.

We are located on the corner of 11th Street and Cumberland Avenue (right under the 11th Street garage).

If you plan to drive here, please park in any unmarked spot on the second level of the 11th Street garage. (There will be police cars on that level). Then walk around to our front entrance at 11th and Cumberland.

Best,

Lola

--

[log in to unmask]" alt="ut-emaillogo-left-light">

LOLA ALAPO

Public Information Officer

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Public Safety | Police Department