All,

As you may or may not know, University Printing and Mail stocks a few branded items (pocket folders and note cards<https://upm.utk.edu/>) for faculty and staff to order as needed. Our office continually looks for ways to add to this list of items and has had several requests for bags to use during orientations and at conferences. We think a clear plastic bag with the main university logo printed on one side would be a nice addition.

The bags would be 12” x 12” x 6”, have a handle, and would be sold in packages of 25 for $43.75. Please note that this size is compliant with the campus arena and stadium clear bag policy.

We need to gauge campus interest before giving UPM the green light to order the bags. Would you please email me back if this is something your office or department would be interested in having available?

Thank you,

Angie

[tp://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif]

Angie Dobbs
Creative Communications
Interim Director

The University of Tennessee