Hi, all,

We’ve recently completed the first digital issue of Haslam Magazine. We hope to add more digital content and features as new issues come up but we wanted to share the work in case it’s helpful/useful for anyone else.

Have a great fall break!

~

Tanya G. Brown

Executive Director of Marketing & Public Relations

Haslam College of Business

408 HBB

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

(865) 974-1570

haslam.utk.edu

Haslam College of Business

Explore Haslam Magazine's Digital Upgrade

Digital Magazine

Your alumni publication, Haslam Magazine, has gone digital!

Experience a fresh design that allows for easier sharing across social platforms and email. Access exclusive content like videos that showcase the stories and lives of our alumni, in depth podcasts with professors and additional photography not seen in print. The responsive design means the magazine adapts for your best experience whether you're consuming it through your phone, tablet or other device.

Direct downloads of news sections or the entire magazine are available. Still want to lay hands on the print version? No problem. Haslam Magazine will continue to mail every winter and summer.

Haslam College of Business

453 Haslam Business Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4140
Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: (865) 974-5061
Big Orange. Big Ideas.

Get Connected

twitter  facebook  linkedin

If you do not want to recieve emails from us, you can unsubscribe.

click here to remove yourself from future mailings.

http://emclicks.alumni.tennessee.edu/wf/open?upn=ngQK618GAfLkB-2FSsMBT1p-2B5etMtnA-2B1AHXF-2BGn-2BEv6Jvv-2FhS-2BO-2B-2FrKp-2BIZCiusiny1bt7snlUsZmPnDo-2BN68onA9YXr-2FT858iv12XP7jZrN2R2D5T5K7f4G7XXMguaQceG1UdfmKRvJb5P5SxBnMGm5xmnkFjQaZG2zd-2BozcXvEc-2BJlmPJQVfbFy-2BGIWB6A7eLZSQ9CSjSQljWTsqQYuUgm0lFZPACIPmBrtk7DIJZ9u4IbRO-2BbJGg-2F4iNDWC1wz4DquXtewYmsGNFsdGbtM4IAfBOdw3hmPKJ2-2FlCMU66BX7qtAlTKZlGi0d2kuAP00ZLkxdA8xsSKnyvDdyomSdrIaVuxofBLdQhSWueUMvg-2F1HN623vsfx6Rv7zBw8kN0U6MEVfpbjQWPnhwaohrmcryk6iSliGK9JbNbLk8xKXw3EO6acBLmrk69L9t8Gsx-2Bn67i-2Fcd4h9neiFqZoD4g6g-3D-3D