Hello all-

The McClung Museum has a brand new revamped internship program that is currently open for applicants. We are currently looking for six UT undergraduates to intern during the spring semester. They can earn credit hours while getting hands-on experience and a broad perspective on the museum profession as a whole.

In addition to a many other areas, we do have a specific PR & Marketing internship. Please help us by passing this on to your best students and encouraging them to apply by November 16 on Handshake (https://app.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2034073), or by contacting Katy Malone ([log in to unmask]).

Thanks for your help!

Cat

ttp://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Catherine Shteynberg
Assistant Director / Curator / Head of Web & Media

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
McClung Museum of Natural History & Culture
1327 Circle Park Drive

mcclungmuseum.utk.edu