Hello Campus Communicators,

You may have noticed that you have access to thousands of more images in Asset Bank than in the past. The Creative Communications team has been reclassifying existing photos so that our campus community has access to the same great photos that we do. And we’re always adding new photos! If you are not currently a registered user of Asset Bank and would like to be one, request an account.

Another exciting update: Steven Bridges will be joining us October 15 as our new staff photographer. Steven has been a local freelance photographer for over 17 years and we are more than thrilled that he has decided to become a part of the UT family! If you would like to request his services, please fill out a project request form and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.

Our office is always looking for ways to make your job easier and advance the reputation of our university. Please let us know if you have an idea, a tip, or a need. We’re here to help!

Best,

Angie

tp://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Angie Dobbs

Creative Communications

Interim Director

The University of Tennessee