[Call for presentations.png]

I know that many of you were curious and now we can announce that the theme for the conference is - Drum Roll.....

Opening Hearts, Doors, Minds

If you have not submitted your proposal yet, well just knowing the theme will help immensely!  And just in case you have forgotten, the 2019 TLA Conference will be April 24- 26, 2019  in beautiful Chattanooga.

Just for your convenience, here is the direct link to the form on the TLA website - https://www.tnla.org/general/custom.asp?page=2019Proposal

We hope to hear from you ...soon.

Thanks for much!

Missy Dillingham and Sharon Edwards
Program Co-Chairs

[BrentwoodLibrary-ChildrensLogo-Color]

Missy Dillingham, MLS, Children's Services Manager
The John P. Holt Brentwood Library
8109 Concord Road * Brentwood, TN * 37027
615-371-0090 (ex. 8410)
www.brentwoodtn.gov/departments/library<http://www.brentwoodtn.gov/departments/library>

"This is the point. One technology doesn't replace another, it complements. Books are no more threatened by Kindle than stairs by elevators."  Stephen Fry

This message has been prepared using resources owned by the City of Brentwood, Tennessee and is subject to the City's policies on use of City provided technology. E-mail created or received through the City's computer system by any City employee or official may be considered a public record, subject to public inspection, under the public records laws of Tennessee.