Hey there!
If you don't already have your Banned Books Week display materials, I
thought I'd share mine with everyone in case you wanted to use them on a
bulletin board or your library walls.
 I was inspired by the theme, "Banning Books Silences Stories" and placed
tape over the mouths of movie versions of book characters. (because they're
easily recognizable.) Above the characters, I've hung "Will you speak out?"
Below them, I put the book title, author, and reason for ban or challenge.

 I also made a photobooth with the ALA banner and Banned Books Week logo.
Our Facilities department lent me a megaphone and I hope to take photos of
staff, faculty and students holding the megaphone and their favorite banned
book. I'll be printing them out to hang alongside the book characters whose
mouths are taped—to show patrons "speaking out" for the "silenced stories."

I've also created this video on Powtoons to share in a mass email to the
campus. It can be found here  <https://youtu.be/ppCwKMi9w8k>or here
<https://e.powtoon.com/pub/cc?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DYQpglLjHJlTQGlPzdJbJHMHGSsHPisBICzadbcgzczbzfGvOzcsDIMtqRzgyIzdkIhHAqOVXtpKX%3DSSTTT&_ei_=Eq2tf9zs59idfPO1Sc_9BbkM48sKRqtMXfmJvK_vS5XnlNt_dxLf8CxGPXKt3dV6uANR-AMcFm-0aMeyJBHugEwyM_WLoNSsQkhK4rjYexfgGtcc1uky316C0r6D5bYkQ992Cwc5Js3FKYPYY5KKphi__fMRNZGmVk4sy24_SGxIaVqnocWb3rlusvCYRR1-NarJl62p9An4eNHsC3tH.>
.

There's no library specific logo or anything on these materials, so feel
free to use them as you choose. :)

Happy Banned Books Week!
Best,
Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS

Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association

(931) 619-7863