Hi friends –

The Library Instruction Tennessee (LIT) steering committee wants your input on what the theme of this year’s LIT conference will be. We want to know what kind of sessions will be most appealing to you. Please relay your theme thoughts in the linked survey – and be as concrete or conceptual as you like! Once we have them all, we’ll send out a ballot with all the themes represented.

LIT Conference Theme Survey

Thanks!

LIT Steering Committee

Aaron Wimer, Columbia State Community College

Ashley Roach-Freiman, University of Memphis

Becca Decker, Roane State Community College

Jenny Harris, Austin Peay State University

Laura Sheets, Volunteer State Community College

Sarah Smith, Volunteer State Community College

Ashley Roach-Freiman | she / her / hers

Research and Instruction Librarian | Assistant Professor, University Libraries

UofM logo

The University of Memphis
120 Ned McWherter Library
Memphis, TN 38152