Come one, come all. Get together and celebrate the Right to Read!  Let’s inform the younger generation!  Tell them to be vigilant, for there are those who want to prevent their right to read and ultimately their right to thinkHow shall we do this?  Create a Banned Books DisplayRemind others what’s at stake.  Men and women have died so that we might have this and other basic freedomsPlus, reading is so much fun!

Celebrate Your
RIGHT to READ
Banned Books Week 2018
September 24th – 30th

G u i d e l i n e s

1.      Only images will be entered for the Banned Books Week competition, evening the playing field.

2.      We will accept images of displays beginning Wednesday, September 19th running through and including Wednesday, October 3rd – (just over 2 weeks)

3.      Email entries to: [log in to unmask]  (please send questions here as well).

4.      Please put BBW-2018 in the subject box of the email (to make certain it isn’t lost in the shuffle).

More information to come…..

“Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.”

William Arthur Ward

Sincerely,

Karen L. White

Outreach Librarian