conference logo

Metadata is going through a massive transformation. The RDA 3R project, BIBRAME and other linked data standards are changing the ways we provide access to information. How are these changes affecting the way you catalog?

Join Amigos Library Services and keynote speaker, Kathy Glennan, Chair-Elect of the RDA Steering Committee, by submitting a presentation sharing your experiences, ideas and innovations about the future of cataloging. Our online conference will take place on Thursday, November 8.

Suggested topics include:

If you can speak to one of these topics, or have another idea in mind, please submit your proposal by September 14, 2018 at https://www.amigos.org/node/5298. Don't worry if you've never presented online. It's easy, and we are happy to train you and will provide technical support during your presentation.

For more information about this conference, contact Bill Walker, [log in to unmask] or 800-843-8482 ext. 2853.

Jodie Borgerding

Consulting & Education Services Manager

Amigos Library Services

1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207 | Ballwin, MO  63021-6902

800-843-8482 x2897 | 972-340-2897(direct)

www.amigos.org | [log in to unmask]

facebook logotwitter icon

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Check out our member benefits