We have a beautiful water feature at our library that has not been
operating since I came to Jackson five and a half years ago. The Library
Board is looking into getting it going again. My job is to do some research
on how to solve problems associated with having a water feature.

   - I was told that when it was operational, an adult or two bathed in it.
   - One of the Board members is concerned with liability/drowning issues
   since the stream is accessible to children.
   - Then there is always the maintenance of a water feature.

If your library has a water feature, would you mind emailing me....off list
if you would like...and summarizing for me what your problems have been and
how you addressed them.

Thank you!

--
Dinah Harris, Director