Hi all.
As you can see below four first year doc students are vising UT this coming week on TH & FR. They will be joining us at the CCI Diversity & Inclusion festival and are also hoping to talk with some of you, preferably on Friday.

Would any of you be available to meet them on Friday 9/28?  If so, contact me and we can figure out a time that works for you.

Their research interests are:

  *   Yao: Social Q&A, Social Media
  *   Zoe: Autism and diversity in libraries
  *   Prabu: Mine Information Systems Development  and policy in Research data management and internet of things in libraries
  *   Uju: Information needs of young women/ adults, health communication and HPV vaccine
Thanks for considering this.
Best,
Suzie

Suzie Allard, Ph.D.
Chancellor’s Professor
CCI Board of Visitors Professor
Associate Dean for Research, College of Communication & Information
Director, Center for Information & Communication Studies
Professor, School of Information Sciences

University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Drive | 423 Communications Building| Knoxville, TN | 37996-0341 | USA
T  865.974.1369 | F  865.974.7878 | E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | W http://cics.cci.utk.edu<http://cics.cci.utk.edu/>/