Untitled Document

Need trail markers?
We've got you covered.

PolyTech Coating™ 3-Rail™ & 4-Rail™ Fiberglass Posts
  • Posts will not grow fiberglass hair and won't be an itchy threat to any person or wildlife that may come in contact with them.
  • Fade resistant; Our unique PolyTech Coating™ totally blocks harmful ultraviolet light rays from reaching the resins and reinforcing fibers for at least 20 years.
  • This photo was taken in May and that post is from 2005 ... looking good a post that predates the original iPhone!

We have virtually any style post you need and can make any custom decal to meet your need.

Got questions? Click here or call 800.522.4343 for more info!

  • 360 degrees of visibility
  • That's our graphic designer, Andy, pictured above running a post over. Neither he or the post was damaged while taking this photo and it immediately returned to its upright position.

Sent to:[log in to unmask]
If you prefer not to receive
future e-mails of this type,
click here