Untitled Document

                        Need trail markers?
                        We've got you covered.

                        PolyTech Coating™ 3-Rail™ & 4-Rail™ Fiberglass Posts

                            Posts will not grow fiberglass hair and won't be an itchy threat to any person or wildlife that may come in contact with them.

                            Fade resistant; Our unique PolyTech Coating™ totally blocks harmful ultraviolet light rays from reaching the resins and reinforcing fibers for at least 20 years.

                            This photo was taken in May and that post is from 2005 ... looking good a post that predates the original iPhone!

                        We have virtually
                        any style post
                         you need and can make
                        any custom decal
                         to meet your need.
                           Click here to get started!
                        Got questions? Click here
                         or call 800.522.4343 for more info!

                        TriView™ Marker Post

                            360 degrees of visibility

                            Flexible and durable; will not break if impacted
                            by mountain bikes or ATVs nor will it cause harm to the vehicles.

                            That's our graphic designer, Andy, pictured above running a post over. Neither he or the post was damaged while taking this photo and it immediately returned to its upright position.

Sent By:
Repnet, Inc.
10740 Lyndale Ave. So.
Bloomington MN  55420
United States

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.SwiftPage2.com/speasapage.aspx?X=2U0U1H1XIWBM0PKC00X4W9

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.SwiftPage2.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?X=2U0U1H1XIWBM0PKC00X4W9&Addr=fwfjobs~~2listserv.utk.edu" to unsubscribe.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html