Good evening,

The National Wild Turkey Federation is looking for people that want to turn their passion into a profession!  We currently have biologist, forester, and many other positions available. Click the below link to our employment page to get started.

https://nwtf.applicantpro.com/jobs/

Thanks,

-Jason

Jason Lupardus, Certified Wildlife Biologist®

Director of Conservation Operations-Midwest

National Wild Turkey Federation

P.O. Box 189

Alvaton, KY  42122

(270) 599-1491 (Office)

(865) 603-5258 (Mobile)

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.nwtf.org/nwtf_newsroom/logos/NWTF_2011.png

National Wild Turkey Federation

770 Augusta Road  |  Edgefield, SC 29824

803-637-7608 – Direct line  |  www.nwtf.org

803-637-0034 – Fax

This communication is intended by the sender and proper recipient(s) to be confidential, intended only for the proper recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination,  distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the proper recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail address or telephone number above and delete the e-mail from your computer or return the fax to the sender.   Thank you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html