Good evening,

The National Wild Turkey Federation is looking for people that want to turn
their passion into a profession!  We currently have biologist, forester,
and many other positions available. Click the below link to our employment
page to get started.

https://nwtf.applicantpro.com/jobs/

Thanks,

-Jason

*Jason Lupardus, **Certified Wildlife Biologist**®*

*Director of Conservation Operations-Midwest*

National Wild Turkey Federation

P.O. Box 189

Alvaton, KY  42122

(270) 599-1491 (Office)

(865) 603-5258 (Mobile)

Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

[image: http://www.nwtf.org/nwtf_newsroom/logos/NWTF_2011.png]
<http://www.nwtf.org/?utm_source=nwtf-email&utm_medium=email-signature&utm_campaign=nwtf-email-signature>

*National Wild Turkey Federation*

770 Augusta Road  |  Edgefield, SC 29824

803-637-7608 – Direct line  |  www.nwtf.org
<http://www.nwtf.org/?utm_source=nwtf-email&utm_medium=email-signature&utm_campaign=nwtf-email-signature>

803-637-0034 – Fax

--

This communication is intended by the sender and proper
recipient(s) to

intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, or are not the
proper recipient(s), please
notify the sender at either the e-mail address or telephone
number above
and delete the e-mail from your computer or return the fax to the sender.

Thank you.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html