Good morning from the Palmetto State!  At this time we are closely monitoring the path of Hurricane Florence. Unfortunately it is still too soon to tell what impacts we will experience in Charleston. I understand the difficulty of the situation as you are looking to us for answers. Currently in Charleston it is business as usual and at this time there are no evacuations or closures. We will keep you updated as we learn more throughout the day.

           Mike

Michael J. Simmons | Administrative Officer

PSA/CAFLS | Clemson University
E-mail:
[log in to unmask] | Phone:  864.656.2511

Clemson University Cooperative Extension Service offers its programs to people of all ages, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status and is an equal opportunity employer.