From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mcgee, Amy
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Civil Rights Review

Kentucky State University is getting ready to turn in their Civil Rights report.  If you would like a copy, let me know & I would be glad to send it to you.

Sincerely,

Amy McGee
Grant and Administrative Assistant
College of Agriculture, Communities, and the Environment
Cooperative Extension Building - Room 215
Kentucky State University
400 East Main Street
Frankfort, KY  40601
Phone:  (502) 597-6408