Good morning,

We are pleased to announce the below job posting for the Assistant Director, Fiscal Admin that will report to Dana Barber, Director Financial Services for the Alabama Cooperative Extension System. This position will provide opportunity for budgetary responsibility, exposure to complex funding models to include federal appropriations, contracts and grants accounting, and analysis. This position has been vacant for almost two years following a retirement and we are excited to be able to bring on another member of the ACES Finance Team.

Please kindly share this with colleagues that may be interested.

Direct Link to Posting:

www.auemployment.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=192814

Thanks,

CMM