Good morning, All!

Attached please find the Report on the remaining Federal Employees by institution.  Also note that it is on Sheet 10 so there is a History if you care to look back.

Florida had a retirement incentive buy-out this fiscal  year so our numbers will drop from 14 to 12 by June 2019.  This information was to be shared at the conference.  If you have any questions on the retirement incentive, Susan Hudson or I would be happy to share with you.  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Hope you are all using these extra days in the office constructively J

Have a great day!

David

David L Hermelbracht

University of Florida