Meredith,

Thank you very much for sharing your LEP plan draft document!  Many of us were disappointed that this year’s Southern Region meeting had to be cancelled.  It appears that was the only logical option, given Hurricane Florence’s current size and path.

However, you’ve been named Conference MVP (Most Valuable Presenter) for sharing this with us!

It’s still early, but I do know that all guest fees will be refunded and the majority of conference registration fees will also be refunded.  Our finance people are working to cover all incurred expenses and we’ll know more in the coming weeks.

Thank you, again, and I hope everyone and their loved ones comes through this storm safely.

            Mike

Michael J. Simmons | Administrative Officer

PSA/CAFLS | Clemson University
E-mail:
[log in to unmask] | Phone:  864.656.2511

Clemson University Cooperative Extension Service offers its programs to people of all ages, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status and is an equal opportunity employer.