Dear Gentles All,
(Again, apologies for duplicated emails!)
Do come to a networking party at The Lighthouse on September 27, 5:30 to 8:00. We took up Chef Tim Clowers on his invitation to enjoy his great cooking at a beautiful venue--The Lighthouse--at their open house event.
The Lighthouse is the venue for our second workshop scheduled for Saturday, February 2, 2019, and the Blakely Awards ceremony on Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
Please plan to come.
Warm regards,
Sumner Brown, PresidentSavannah Defreese, Vice PresidentTony Rivera, Secretary, and WebmasterMary Knepper, Treasurer

 Mary Ryba Knepper, Ryba Associates, Inc."Supporting human performance by promoting excellence in technical, scientific, and professional communication”[log in to unmask] cell