Dear Geographers:

I am sensing you word of an internship opportunity with a long-time colleague of mine, Dr. Carol Kline (of App State).  The internship is unpaid but can be done remotely and it might be a good fit if you have a strong interest in the well-being of animals.  As we discuss frequently in Geography 499, even unpaid internships can be helpful in getting work experience, figuring out one’s passions and skills, and gaining references for employment applications.

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Past President, American Association of Geographers

Professor, Department of Geography

University of Tennessee

304C Burchfiel Geography Building

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925