Faculty and students,

Our custodian has asked me to send a message asking for help in halting a special type of littering in our building.  Someone is using some kind of chew or dip, possibly pan masala (you can google it).  Whoever is doing this then flicks pieces of it onto floors and against walls, and leaves it on the floor, walls, & counter in the rest rooms, especially on the 1st and 2nd floors of the building.  My guess is that the person doing this may not be reading this email (If you are, please stop).  But maybe you know who is doing this.  If so, please encourage them to have better manners!  Let's not let folks spit and flick chew or dip or whatever it is in our building, please.

It's a health issue for the person using this item and a health and cleanliness issue for all of us in the Burchfiel Building.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally P. Horn, Professor