From: Andrew Joyner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:22 PM
Subject: SEDAAG Conference in Johnson City - Abstract Deadline Friday!

Hi All,

Our department (Geosciences) is hosting this year's Southeast Division of the American Association of Geographers (SEDAAG) conference at the Carnegie Hotel and Millennium Centre across the street from ETSU.

Dr. Marshall Shepherd<http://sedaag.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/marshall_shepherd_bio_2018_conf.pdf>, a leading international expert in weather and climate from the University of Georgia Atmospheric Sciences program will deliver our keynote address.

I encourage you all to attend (including those students concentrating in Paleontology and Geology) and I think many of you should consider presenting (poster or oral presentation).  This is a great opportunity to see the research that other students and faculty are doing at other universities across the Southeast and network for future grad school and job opportunities.  Faculty and professionals, please share with others!

Below are the conference details:

URL (Register Here): http://sedaag.org/
Location: Johnson City, TN (Millennium Centre & Carnegie Hotel)
Transportation: Walk!